Saturday, September 15, 2007

I believe - - - - - -

  1. · Birth Certificates show we were born Death Certificates show that we died and pictures show we lived!
    · I believe -. . . That just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
    · I believe - That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
    · I believe - . That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
    · I believe - . That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
    · I believe - . That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
    · I believe - . That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
    · I believe - . That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
    · I believe - . That you can keep going long after you think you can't.
    · I believe - . That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
    · I believe - . That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
    · I believe - .. That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
    · I believe - . That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
    · I believe - That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
    · I believe - . That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
    · I believe - . That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
    · I believe - . That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
    · I believe - . That it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
    · I believe - . That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
    · I believe - . That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become .
    · I believe - . That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life. Forever!!
    · I believe - . Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
    · I believe - . That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.
    · I believe - . That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.
    · I believe - . That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
    · I believe - . That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
    · I believe - that it is easier to make a living than it is to make a live.
    · I believe – that life may not be the party we hope for BUT life is too short not to dance!
    · I believe – that if God has brought us to it He will bring us through it.
    · I believe – that God loves me

What do you believe?

1 comment:

  1. · I believe - That even in the most obviously evil person, there are the seeds of redemption planted by our Lord Jesus Christ.

    · I believe - That when we say God doesn't talk to us, us usually means we aren't really listening.

    ReplyDelete