Thursday, June 28, 2007

Here goes nothing - literally nothing





OK - now you can not tell anyone about this blog. It is just between us - you see I a much older than the usual blogger and I don't really have anything of importance to say. Thought this might be a good way to put down a few thoughts from time to time and share some of life's lessons I have been kicked in the teeth with over the pasted 60 years. Maybe I can spare you some expensive dental work.


I am sure you will hear much about my Grandson Hunter 2.5 years old - my dog Toby (Papillon) - My husband Tom who will be put in for Sainthood as soon as he dies by our children for putting up with me all these years. My three kids that are educated way beyond their intelligence. I feel certain I will have to throw in some Catholic guilt and hopefully some humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment